Transparency is something we’re big on, so it’s important to us that you know what you’re agreeing to as a valued member of the Sparesbox community. There are some conditions we would like you to be aware of, by accessing www.sparesbox.com.au you are agreeing to these conditions:
The Legal Stuff
The website www.sparesbox.com.au (the “Site”) is an automotive shopping website where you can browse, select and order spare parts advertised from Sparesbox.
Sparesbox Service www.sparesbox.com.au/service (“Service”) is our mobile mechanic service where you can add information about your vehicle to get a quote for your car service, repair or inspection. Quotes are based on the information supplied by you about your vehicle.
Sparesbox has taken every care to ensure that the information posted on the Site is correct and up to date at the time of publishing on the Internet. We shall not be responsible for any detriment incurred by reliance you place on this Site or its contents. However, Sparesbox will endeavour to correct any inaccuracies once Sparesbox becomes aware of them.
Illustrations and photos contained on the Site are sample representations of the products advertised, and variations may occur from time to time.
Sparesbox has the right to change or discontinue any features of this Site including materials, hours of availability and may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or the entire Site without notice or liability.
As we always seek to provide our customers the most competitive prices, we reserve the right to change prices displayed for products on the Site at any time.
Prices displayed on the Site represent the full price in Australian dollars (AUD), including GST (Goods and Services Tax), for the product itself but does not include postage/delivery charges which will depend on the destination.
This Site contains copyright material, registered and non-registered trademarks that are protected by law and are the property of Sparesbox and various third parties (“intellectual property rights”). You must not use our material and any of the marks or trademarks appearing on the Site or our name or the names without our prior written consent.
ONLINE PURCHASING ACCOUNT
You agree to provide a true, complete and accurate email address, delivery address(s), billing address(s) and telephone number and to keep these details up to date. Incorrect information provided could lead to a delay in delivering your product(s) or non delivery of your products.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Sparesbox shall not be liable for any lost profits, lost savings, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, any kind of commercial or economic loss, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the agreement or the sale of any products or services by Sparesbox or the use thereof whether or not such damages are based on tort, warranty, contract or any other legal theory – even if Sparesbox has been advised, or is aware, of the possibility of such damages.
Sparesbox’s aggregate and cumulative liability towards Buyer under any agreement shall not exceed an amount of ten percent (10%) of the related agreement.
Any Buyer’s claim for damages must be brought by Buyer with in ninety (90) days of the date of the event giving rise to any such claim and any lawsuit relative to any such claim must be filed within one (1) year of the date of the claim. Any claims that have been brought or filed not in accordance with the preceding sentence are null and void.
The limitations and exclusions set forth above in this Limitation and Liability Section shall apply only to the extent permitted by applicable mandatory law.
THE FDC Motorsport & Fanga Dan Competition:
1. This is a lottery draw competition (The Competition) where 1 winner will be randomly selected to win the “Sparesbox & FDC Motorsport competition” ("The Prize")
2. The promotional period is Tuesday 10 September 2018 to Tuesday 2 October 2018 (inclusive)
3. The Prize is supplied by FDS Motorsport (“The Supplier”). Sparesbox is an official sponsor of FDC Motorsport for the World Time Attack Race. The prize is a hot lap in the FDC Motorsport Ford Mustang RTR Spec 5-D, a pit tour with professional drift champion, Fanga Dan and the FDC Motorsport team, 2 x tickets to World Time Attack at Sydney Motorsport Park on 12 and 13 Oct 2018
4. “The Promoter” is Sparesbox Pty Ltd (ABN 15 168 552 323) of Suite 6.13, 75 Mary St, St Peters NSW 2044. Sparesbox conducts this competition under the Trade Promotion Lottery Permit number: LTPM/16/01293
5. Sparesbox is not responsible for changes to the prize supplied by FDC Motorsport, the Promotor. Conditions of entry to World Time Attack are not set by Sparesbox.
6. All entrants will be subject to, and will need to adhere to, the terms and conditions as set out by the Promoter and any future terms and conditions or alterations to these terms and conditions
TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
7. To qualify for entry to the prize draw, entrants must be over 18yrs old and complete all fields in the competition form: https://goo.gl/eQCHgf
8. The prize draw will take place on 3 October 2018, a winner will be selected at random
9. The prizewinner will be notified via email
10.The winner will be contacted from 9am on 3 October 2018 and must respond within 48hours to accept their prize and confirm the details to arrange the prize
11. If there is no response to confirm acceptance of the prize within 48hours, another prizewinner will be randomly selected until the prize is allocated to a prizewinner
12. By accepting The Prize, the Winner agrees to being identified on the Sparesbox website and associated social media channels
13. The Winner agrees to being included in photos and promotional content in association with this competition
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS
14. Any decision made by Sparesbox in respect of the Competition is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
15. The prize is not transferable, refundable or exchangeable for cash or kind and is subject to these terms
16. The prize is provided by Sparesbox and is liable to handling and dispatch times
17. The competition is open to all Australian residents except employees, contractors, agents of Sparesbox.
18. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such a person are reserved
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential economic loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of the competition
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the competition
The Castrol Shop & Win Bathurst 1000 Promotion:
1. Anyone who makes a purchase of any Castrol item between 6 - 22 Sept 2018 inclusive is entered into the prize draw
2. The prize is provided by Castrol and is 2 Bathurst 1000 tickets, the promoter is Sparesbox.
3. The prizedraw will take place on 24 Sept 2018, the winner will be selected at random and contacted via the email their purchase was made through, the winner must respond within 24hours to confirm acceptance of the prize otherwise another winner will be selected until the prize is allocated
4. The prize is non-refundable & non-transferrable
5. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential economic loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of the competition. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the competition
1. The promotional code ZIP20 is applied at checkout to get 20% off.
2. The promotion for 20% off is live from 12:00 PM, 5 September until 11:59 PM Friday 20 Sept 2018 (AEST).
3. 20% off code is on total basket size, excludes delivery costs and sale items.
4. The following brands are excluded: Bilstein, Blackvue, GoPro, Haltech, Invidia, Red Line Synthetic Oils, Optima, Odyssey. Sachs Shocks, King Springs, KYB Shocks, Monroe Shocks, Bilstein Suspension, KONI Suspension, Raw 4x4 Suspension, H&R, Drivetech 4x4, Whiteline, Eibach, Superpro, TEIN Coilovers, Street Performance, Formula, Bendix Brakes, TRW Brake Pads, Pagid Racing, Brembo Brakes, REMSA Brake Pads, Ferodo Brake Pads, RDA Brakes, DBA
Instagram Competition: $100 Sparesbox Voucher:
1. Anyone who has followed the Sparesbox Instagram page, liked the competition post and commented on the competition post between 11-16 September 2018.
2. The winner will be randomly selected on Monday 17th September 2018, and privately messaged via the Instagram profile used to enter. A response within 24 hours is required or the prize will be forfeited.
3. The prize is not transferable, refundable or exchangeable for cash or kind and is subject to these terms.
4. The competition is open to all Australian residents except employees, contractors, agents of Sparesbox.