Autoglym Leather Care Balm 500mL AURLB500
- Autoglym Leather Balm is the perfect blend of soaps, natural oils and proofers that help moisturize your cars interior leather to keep it lasting
- Great for protecting leather regularly exposed to extreme hot and cold
- Autoglym leather care balm will help prevent cracking and ageing, and generally keep your car feeling luxurious as ever
1-3 business days
Extremes of hot and cold weather along with air conditioning can take their toll on your leather interior. Although designed to be very hard wearing, certain leathers can dry out over time and may crack.
Leather Care Balm ensures that your leather has the oils it requires, without leaving any unnatural gloss, sticky or greasy surface residues but a natural matt finish.
Use Leather Care Balm twice a year or following Leather Cleaner to keep your leather supple and crack free. In warmer climates you may require Leather Care Balm more often.
Pro Tip: Always use Leather Cleaner first to ensure Leather Care Balm can fully absorb into a clean dry surface.
Not suitable for use on household leather.
How to use this product
1. Always use Leather Cleaner first to ensure Leather Care Balm can fully absorb into a clean, dry surface.
2. Shake well and test a small inconspicuous are first to check for colour fastness.
3. Pour Leather Care Balm sparingly onto a polish applicator or soft cloth. Gently massage into the surface of the leather.
4. Allow a few minutes for the balm to fully absorb and then buff with a clean microfibre cloth.
|Types||Interior - Leather Cleaners|