Autoglym Paint Renovator Polish 325mL AURPR325
- Autoglym Paint Renovator helps to repair the areas of your paint that polish just can't repair on its own
- Autoglym Paint Renovator ups the abrasive scale to restore the chosen area of your paintwork effectively, leaving a shine that you can then build on
- Use on scratches, scuffs, faded and oxidised paintwork to bring it back to life quickly and simply
2-5 business days
Even the most careful owner picks up the odd scratch and scrape from time to time. If you have a scratch or paintwork blemish, wash and apply Super Resin Polish firmly to restore the area. If this does not repair the area sufficiently, move up the abrasive scale to Paint Renovator.
Paint Renovator is not an Â‘all overÂ’ polish; it should only be used on isolated marks and specific areas of paintwork damage. Suitable for hand use only and should not be applied by machine. Avoid applying to unlacquered metallic paint which may â€˜shadeâ€™.
Recommended in the 2016 Auto Express scratch removal product test.
Pro Tip: If your scratch is so deep that metal or grey primer can be seen youÂ’ are going to need to repair that by repainting the area or further damage could occur, such as rust or further loss of paint. Paint Renovator is silicone free and will not interfere with repainting.
How to use this product
1. Test on an inconspicuous area first.
2. Shake well and apply to a cool, clean, dry surface with a soft cotton cloth using strokes parallel to the scratch. Increase the pressure to remove specific scratches or stains. Decrease pressure to improve surface gloss. Check repair progress regularly.
3. Remove residue with a clean cloth. Finally, polish with Super Resin Polish to maximise gloss, preserve the surface and remove any remaining marks.
|Types||Polish - Swirl Remover|