Autoglym Surface Detailing Clay Kit AURCBKIT
- The Autoglym Surface Detailing Clay Kit is the best way to remove all contaminants that simple car wash won't remove
- Prepare heavily contaminated paintwork for a proper clean and polish
- Removes any bonded contaminants which would cause further harm to your vehicles exterior during detailing
- Includes 1 bottle of Autoglym Rapid Detailer, 1 detailing clay bar, 1 bottle of Autoglym Super Resin Polish, 1 Autoglym Perfect Polishing Cloth and 1 microfibre cloth
If you are serious about your paintwork, you have probably heard of a clay bar.
The clay bar removes bonded contaminants, the stubborn deposits that stick to paintwork, dulling the finish and affecting the gloss.
The Clay Detailing Complete Kit will help you achieve an incredible silky finish.
500ml Rapid Detailer
100ml Super Resin Polish
1 x Premium Clay Bar
1 x Hi-Tech Finishing Cloth
How to use this product
1. Wash the vehicle with Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner and dry.
2. Break off a small piece of clay, knead and flatten it into the size of a large coin.
3. Ensure the vehicle is cool. Spray a generous amount of Rapid Detailer onto the clay and onto a small area of paintwork. Glide the clay lightly over the surface in straight lines.
4. Once the area feels smooth to the touch, wipe away any excess Rapid Detailer with the microfibre cloth and repeat the process on a new area, overlapping slightly with the previous section. Fold the clay frequently to expose a clean surface.
5. When complete, apply a coating of Super Resin Polish to the paintwork.
|Types||Exterior - Clay Bar Kits|