Bendix Brake Pad Set Front Heavy Duty DB1921HD
- Specifically designed to meet the demands of load carrying utes and vans in Australian conditions
- Features HYBRID Fusion Technology for more stopping power
- Suitable for the majority of cars and light commercial vehicles on the road
- Advanced fibre impregnated rubber protects brakes from salt, water and oil
- Contains:1x Axle Set (4 disc brake pads)
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- HYBRID Fusion Technology allows brakes to last long in high temperature, hand-working conditions
- Suits the majority of cars and light commercial vehicles on the road
- Advanced fibre impregnated rubber protects brakes from salt, water and oil â€“ perfect for light commercial vehicles
IS THIS PRODUCT RIGHT FOR MY CAR?
Bendix Heavy Duty brake pads have huge coverage of references, meaning utes, vans, and pickups are compatible with them. If you need brake pads that can handle a high bearing loads for long periods of time, the Bendix Heavy Duty range are the perfect purchase.
HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR BENDIX HEAVY DUTY BRAKE PADS
Ideal for those who find themselves in load carrying situations, the Bendix Heavy Duty's Blue Titanium Stripe gives instant friction and positive pedal feel from the minute you install them. The impact of the titanium means that no bedding-in is required. Simply install them and drive!
Be sure to invest in a good quality brake fluid in order to extend the life of your new brakes and keep them performing at the level they should.
Contains: 1 Axle Set (4 Disc Brake Pads)
|Part Number||DB1921 HD|
|Length 1 [mm]||131|
|Width 1 [mm]||70|
|Thickness/Strength 1 [mm]||19|
|Length 2 [mm]||131|
|Width 2 [mm]||63|
|Thickness/Strength 2 [mm]||19|
|Brake Type||Disc Brake|
|Product Notes||2 Inner Pads + 2 Outer Pads|
Show CodesHide Codes
|Types||Brake Pads - Heavy Duty|
Click the search button next to your vehicle to filter our website for all parts that fit it.