Bilstein 4x4 Shock Absorber 24-238830 | Toyota Prado 150 Rear
- Increased damping performance and service life, even when pulling trailers or carrying heavy loads.
- Optimum adhesion and enhanced stability on and off road
- Improvements in safety and performance, particularly when lowering or raising your vehicle
- Premium gas pressure technology
- Bilstein mono-tube/Upside-Down shock technology
- Item sold individually (1 x Shock Absorber)
The BILSTEIN B6 that is adapted to special requirements for offroad vehicles. The precise settings reduce uncontrolled movements by the high structure and increase steering precision and the suspension's load carrying capacity, as well as guaranteeing more vehicle control and, therefore, safer handling and better traction.
Produc t Benefits:
- Greater performance reserves and service life, even when towing or in off -road applications
- Optimum adhesion and enhanced lane change stability in both day-to-day and extreme situations
- Marked improvement in safety and performance without additional spring changes (standard springs can be used)
- BILSTEIN gas pressure technology
- BILSTEIN mono-tube/Upside-Down technology, made in Germany
- Road and track tested by BILSTEIN for fine tuning
Item sold individually (1x Shock Absorber) (1x Shock Absorber)
|Types||Shock Absorbers - Performance|
|Warranty||All Bilstein shock absorbers and suspension components are covered by a 2 year, 40,000km manufacturer's warranty, whichever comes first.|
Click the search button next to your vehicle to filter our website for all parts that fit it.