Bilstein B6 4600 Shock Absorber B46-2215 fits Range Rover Air 10/94- Rear
- Increased damping performance and service life, even when pulling trailers or carrying heavy loads.
- Optimum adhesion and enhanced stability on and off road
- Improvements in safety and performance, particularly when lowering or raising your vehicle
- Premium gas pressure technology
- Bilstein mono-tube/Upside-Down shock technology
- Item sold individually (1 x Shock Absorber)
For off-road vehicles, we offer a version of the BILSTEIN B6 that is adapted to Australian 4 Wheel Drive requirements. The precise Bilstein damper settings reduce uncontrolled movements caused by the high 4 Wheel drive structure, they also improve the suspension's load carrying capacity, as well as guaranteeing more vehicle control and, therefore, safer handling and better traction.
The product benefits at a glance:
- Greater performance reserves and service life, even when towing or in off-road applications
- Optimum adhesion and enhanced lane change stability in both day-to-day and extreme situations
- Marked improvement in safety and performance without additional spring changes (standard springs can be used)
- BILSTEIN gas pressure technology
- BILSTEIN mono-tube/Upside-Down technology, made in Germany
- Road and track tested by BILSTEIN for fine tuning
- 46mm piston, a winning formula with over 50 years of development
Item Sold Individually (1x Shock Absorber)
|Fitting Position||Rear Axle|
25 6T (BMW)
|Types||Shock Absorbers - Performance|
|Warranty||All Bilstein shock absorbers and suspension components are covered by a 2 year, 40,000km manufacturer's warranty, whichever comes first.|
Click the search button next to your vehicle to filter our website for all parts that fit it.