Bilstein B6 Sport Shock Absorber BE5-C437 | Mercedes W164 M Class Rear- Left & Right
- Increased damping performance and service life, even when pulling trailers or carrying heavy loads.
- Optimum adhesion and enhanced stability on and off road
- Improvements in safety and performance, particularly when lowering or raising your vehicle
- Premium gas pressure technology
- Bilstein mono-tube/Upside-Down shock technology
- Item sold individually (1 x Shock Absorber)
Performance you can feel. If you expect more damping power from your shock absorber - even under loads - but don't want to opt for an all-out race solution, the BILSTEIN B6 Sport is ideal.
- Increased power reserves and service life, even when pulling transporters and trailers or during frequent journeys with loads
- Optimum adhesion and enhanced lane change stability in both day-to-day and extreme situations
- Marked improvement in safety and performance without additional spring changes (standard springs can be used)
- BILSTEIN gas pressure technology
- BILSTEIN mono-tube/Upside-Down technology, made in Germany
- Road and track tested by BILSTEIN for fine tuning
- 46mm piston, a winning formula with over 50 years of development
Item sold individually (1x Shock Absorber)
|Fitting Position||Rear Axle|
|Types||Shock Absorbers - Performance|
|Warranty||All Bilstein shock absorbers and suspension components are covered by a 2 year, 40,000km manufacturer's warranty, whichever comes first.|
Click the search button next to your vehicle to filter our website for all parts that fit it.