Let’s be honest, fathers are a tricky bunch. If your dad is anything like ours, the usual socks and jocks doesn’t quite cut it anymore! If you want to avoid the mind-numbing chore of department store shopping this Father’s Day then it’s your lucky day! Sparesbox is here to make sure you don’t fall into that trap.
DON’T FORGET! 2nd of September is sneaking up! Put it in your diary!
Now that you’ve got the date! Here are out top picks for your dad to make sure it’s his best Father’s Day yet!
Father’s Day Ideas: $0 -> $99
1. Autoglym Surface Detailing Clay Kit – At only $69.95, for an all inclusive clay bar detailing kit – this is a Father’s Day staple! The Autoglym Surface Detailing Clay Kit is the best way to remove all contaminants that a simple car wash won’t remove and is the ideal way to keep your dad’s paintwork at it’s absolute optimum!
2. Protective Plastics Headlight Protectors – Starting from $39.95, the Protective Plastics range of headlight protectors is a great addition to any car! Low profile and sleek, the perfect fitting covers will protect your dad’s expensive car headlight lenses from cracks and stone chips that can be thrown up from vehicles in front!
3. Fleet Deluxe Car Cover for Med to Lrg Cars – For $74.95, you can keep your dad’s pride and joy protected when parked in the driveway or street! With ‘Hi tech fabric’, your dad’s car will be protected from the elements while keeping your car cooler in the sun! This particular cover is best suited for cars such as Honda Civics, Toyota Camrys, Holden Cruises, BMW 3 Series etc.
Father’s Day Ideas: $100 -> $299
1. SP Tools Electric Pressure Washer AR120 – Available on sale now for just $149.00, you’ll be saving over $65 on this Father’s Day gift! A SP Tools AR Pressure Washer is a great gift idea! With a massive 1740PSI of pressure, 2 year limited warranty and a huge amount of uses ranging from car cleaning to house exterior cleaning! This gift is certainly not a one trick pony!
2. Orange Mk2 Maxtrax – An offroad essential for just $298.95! If your dad loves to get out in his trust four-wheel drive and get off the beaten track, an essential addition to his quiver would be a set of Mk2 Maxtrax! Light weight, easy to use and an absolute necessity in just about every terrain.
3. Yakima Tow Hitch 4 Bike Rack – Do you have an active bike riding dad and are strapped for ideas? Well, for $297.95 (Saving of $52) you can help him transport his bike in style or take the whole family out for a ride with the stylish Yakima hitch bike rack! 4 bike capacity means the whole family can tag along and you’ll know your bikes will get there safely! Durable, affordable and convenient. What more is there to love?!
Father’s Day Ideas: $300 -> $499
1. Hella 6 Piece Father’s Day Bundle – With a huge 40% off, you’ll only have to fork out $399.95 for this wicked combo! If your dad’s car projects seem to always trail into the night, then this is a must have for him this Father’s Day! The 6 piece Hella bundle is a necessity in every garage this year!
2. SP Tools 12v 2 Piece Power Wrench Combo Kit – What’s one of the dream gifts this Father’s Day? For the discounted price of $399.00 (normally $449.95), this is definitely up there! Including a 12v Impact wrench, a 12v Ratchet wrench, 2 batteries and a 6 piece Wheel Nut Impact Socket Rail Set, there isn’t much more a dad could dream of this year!
Father’s Day Ideas: $500+
1. Rupes Big Foot 15mm Machine Polisher Kit – For Just $548.95 (normally $609.95) you can give your dad the ability to bring his car paint back to life! Designed in Italy, easy to use, world renowned quality, precise and synonymous with professional detailers worldwide – the Rupes range of random orbital polishers will have even the most worn out paint looking a million dollars!
2. Blackvue DR650S 2 Channel 16GB Full HD Dash Cam + Power Magic Pro – For just $539.00 protect your dad’s proudest investment this Father’s Day with the class leading, 2 channel dash-cam, the DR650s, by Blackvue. With HD front and rear recording, 16gb memory and an included Power Magic Pro (saving you $39) – it really is a no-brainer!