Castrol GTX 20W50 Engine Oil 4L 3383530
- Offers first-class splurge protection to increase life of older engines
- 4L bottle for complete oil changes
- Meets API SL, SJ, SH & SG standards
- Ford M2C-153E and Holden HN 2314 OEM approved
1-3 business days
Provides superior Sludge Protection to extend the life of older vehicles.
Castrol GTX 20W-50 uses advanced additive technology to meet the needs of engines requiring 20W-50 viscosity engine oils. Its liquid engineering designed for the demands of engines produced after 1995.
Castrol GTX 20W-50 is recommended for the engines of the following passenger cars and light commercial vehicles:
- Unleaded petrol with or without catalytic converters.
- Fuel injected engines.
- Reconditioned petrol engines.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Castrol GTX 20W:
- Provides protection against sludge build-up.
- Protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown.
- Keeps engines cool and clean.
- Contains anti-wear additives that extend the life of your engine.
- Recommended for engines made prior to 1990.
- Advanced protection against higher temperatures and stresses encountered in pre-2002 engines.
- Premium quality base oils and anti-wear additives that extend the life of your engine.
- Compatible with catalytic converters and oxygen sensors.
- Helps minimise oil consumption.
American Petroleum Institute (API) Service Classification - Petrol: SL (SJ, SH, SG and all superseded classifications). - Diesel: CF.
- Ford: M2C-153E.
- F Holden HN 2314.