Castrol RX DD40 Mono Engine Oil 5L 3 Box
- Specialised, enhanced protection for Detroit Diesel Two Cycle engines that require a 40 monograde engine oil
- Box of 3 5L bottles
- Meets API CF-2, CF, CD, CDII, CC & SF standards
- Detroit Diesel 2 Cycle 7SE 270 & Sulphated Ash 1% Max OEM approved
Our prime recommendation for Detroit diesel two-cycle engines series 53, 71, 92 & 149 (for coolant outlet temperatures up to 94C). It is also recommended for other manufacturers engines where a monograde CF-2/CF/CD-II/CD/CC/SF lubricant is required. Castrol RX Mono DD40 is also recommended for use in transmissions where SAE 40 monograde engine oil is specified.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Superior engine protection.
- Reduced component wear.
- Prolonged lubricant life.
- Extended engine life.
SPECIFICATION / TECHNICAL DATA
- API CF/CF-2/CD/CDII/CC Diesel, SF Petrol.
- DDC 0.8% Sash 2 cycle.
- Meets Detroit Diesel 2 stroke engine lubricant requirement as set out in publication 7SE 270.
|Types||Engine Oils - Commercial Use|