Castrol VECTON 10W40 Long Drain LS Engine Oil 5L 3 Box
- A low SAPs, full synthetic heavy duty diesel oil capable of achieving incredible drain intervals up to 160,000km
- Box of 3 5L bottles
- Meets ACEA E4, E6 & E7 and API CI-4 standards
- Deutz DQC IV-10LA, Mac EO-N, MAN M 3271-1 & M 3477, Mercedes Benz 228.51, RVI RLD-2, Scania Low Ash & Volvo VDS-3 OEM approved
New Castrol Vecton Long Drain 10W-40 LS is an advanced full synthetic heavy duty diesel oil specifically engineered for extended drain in European trucks and buses equipped with after-treatment technologies including Diesel Particulate Filters (DPFs). It can also be used in older vehicles.
Modern engines operate in constantly changing conditions which impact on engine performance. Castrol Vecton Long Drain 10W-40 LS with unique System 5 Technology adapts to these changing conditions to maximise engine performance. It provides exceptional resistance to soot loading, and delivers outstanding performance when you run extended drains, even under severe operating conditions.
- Efficient after-treatment systems: Castrol Vecton Long Drain 10W-40 LS maintains the efficiency of exhaust after-treatment systems ensuring continued compliance with emissions legislation.
- Maximum engine protection: Castrol Vecton Long Drain 10W-40 LS ensures advanced engine protection by neutralising acids and minimising piston deposits even under severe operating conditions.
- Maximum engine durability and truck availability through unsurpassed wear protection, bore polish control and maintenance of engine cleanliness.
- Reduced maintenance costs and downtime through the ability to maximise oil drain intervals to keep vehicles on the road for longer. The low SAPS additive system keeps on working even in the toughest conditions. OEMs have approved Castrol Vecton - - Long Drain 10W-40 LS for use at their maximum oil drain intervals.
- Reduced wear through state-of-the-art soot handling chemistry maintaining optimum oil flow and pumpability.
- New and old engine design suitability through proven performance with low (0.05%) and medium (0.5%) sulphur fuels.
- Significant cost savings through reductions in oil and fuel consumption (when compared with conventional mineral 15W-40 oils).
- Rapid oil circulation at start-up to maximise wear protection for critical components such as the valve train, turbCharger and bearings.
- Reduced inventory. Because Castrol Vecton Long Drain 10W-40 LS can be used in all Euro 4 and Euro 5 trucks, fleets which contain different makes only need to stCk one engine oil.
Castrol Vecton Long Drain 10W-40 LS is recommended for DAF, IVECO, MAN, Mercedes-Benz, Renault, Scania and Volvo Euro 4 or Euro 5 engines.
Suitable for use with Biodiesel - As per OEM recommended oil drain intervals.
ACEA E6, E7
Scania Low Ash
MB - Approval 228.51
MAN M3271-1, M 3477
|Types||Engine Oils - Commercial Use|