Davies Craig Electric Water Pump LCD Controller Kit 8000
- LCD EWP/Fan Digital Controller will manage the operation of your Chosen EWP
- Varies the speed of your pump in response to coolant temperature and manage control of your electric Thermatic Fan
- No need for a separate thermal switch
- If the engine temp goes 3 degrees C over the target, the Controller will run your radiator fan until the target temp is restored
The Controller varies the speed of your EWP looking for, and locking onto your target temp. If the engine temp goes 3 degrees C over the target, the Controller will run your radiator fan until the target temp is restored. And it now does 12 & 24 Volt.
This LCD EWP/Fan Digital Controller (Part #8000) is Australian designed and as part of this Australian manufacturing company's continuous improvement program this advanced Digital Controller boasts a suite of enhancements.
- The prominent blue Liquid Crystal Display screen (pictured)
- Now suitable for all 12v & 24v electrical systems, with relevant displays
- Genuine Thermometer, with coolant and targeted/set temp. displays
- Diagnostic check & warm-up signals
- Nine (9) targeted/set coolant temperatures, 60C (140F) to 100C (212F)
- Flashing "EWP" logo signifying water pump in operation
- Davies Craig Thermatic Fan logo, circulating signifying fan in operation
- Flashing High & Low Voltage indicators
- Low & High Temp indicators
- Audible alarm
- if coolant temp doesn't exceed 40C (104F) within 5 mins of start-up
- when coolant temperature exceeds 10C (50F) of set/target
- when coolant temperature exceeds 100C (212F)
- Above Set/Target Temperature indicator accompanies audible alarm
- Temperature Sensor short & open circuit indicators
- Automatic time-out, EWP runs for 3 minutes or until engine temp has reduced to -10C (-14F) below set/targeted temp whichever occurs first.
|Types||Water Pumps - Electronic Controller Kits|