Davies Craig Electric Water Pump LCD Controller Kit 8000
The Controller varies the speed of your EWP looking for, and locking onto your target temp. If the engine temp goes 3 degrees C over the target, the Controller will run your radiator fan until the target temp is restored. And it now does 12 & 24 Volt.
This LCD EWP/Fan Digital Controller (Part #8000) is Australian designed and as part of this Australian manufacturing company's continuous improvement program this advanced Digital Controller boasts a suite of enhancements.
- The prominent blue Liquid Crystal Display screen (pictured)
- Now suitable for all 12v & 24v electrical systems, with relevant displays
- Genuine Thermometer, with coolant and targeted/set temp. displays
- Diagnostic check & warm-up signals
- Nine (9) targeted/set coolant temperatures, 60C (140F) to 100C (212F)
- Flashing "EWP" logo signifying water pump in operation
- Davies Craig Thermatic Fan logo, circulating signifying fan in operation
- Flashing High & Low Voltage indicators
- Low & High Temp indicators
- Audible alarm
- if coolant temp doesn't exceed 40C (104F) within 5 mins of start-up
- when coolant temperature exceeds 10C (50F) of set/target
- when coolant temperature exceeds 100C (212F)
- Above Set/Target Temperature indicator accompanies audible alarm
- Temperature Sensor short & open circuit indicators
- Automatic time-out, EWP runs for 3 minutes or until engine temp has reduced to -10C (-14F) below set/targeted temp whichever occurs first.