DBA Brake Rotor Slotted T3 Club Spec 2Pc Front DBA52102BLKS
- Tri-Symetrical curve slots dampen vibration harmonics for a quieter, more responsive brake pedal feel
- Increased surface area allows for greater heat dissipation and more consistent braking
- Increased thermal capacity allows the rotor to handle greater heat for longer periods of time
- Heat paint markings change colour at specific temperature thresholds
DBA T3 2-piece brake rotors bring race car technology direct to your vehicle. Offering the pinnacle in brake performance, the two-piece design allows the rotor to be cast and machined independently to achieve an extremely high quality, low tolerance rotor. The rotor 'hat' is made from high-grade temperature resistant alloy designed to reduce weight and minimise heat transfer to other braking components. These rotors are ideally suited to high performance vehicles that regularly experience extreme braking or track use.
- Tri-Symmetrical T3 slotted 2-piece rotor designed to dampen harmonics (noise), increase pad 'bite' and improve pedal feel.
- Aerospace grade 6061-T6 rotor hats to reduce wear and unspring weight
- Thermal Stability Profiling (TSP) to optimise heat dissipation and reduce wear
- Precision cast and CBM (Cubic Boron Nitride) machined for optimal pad contact
- Thermo-graphic paint to record maximum temperature profile
- XG150 High carbon alloyed iron rotor to withstand the harshest punishment
- Painted with anti-corrosion material on non-friction surfaces
Two-piece replacement rotors can be changed independently of 'rotor hats' and are supplied with new NAS locknuts - reducing maintenance costs for heavy brake users.
Brake disc rotors are sold as pairs (2x disc rotor).
Minimum Thickness: 30mm
Disc Vent: Vented
Please note: DBA offers a massive range of slotted and cross drilled rotors. Because of this, some rotors may have to be manufactured to order, a process that will take 2-3 weeks. Please contact us if you would like to check if your rotors are readily in stock.
Please check your rotor sizing prior to purchase, Euro cars tend to have multiple options for brake rotor sizing, espically with Audi & VW models.
|Minimum Thickness [mm]||30|
|Inner Diameter [mm]||71.8|
|Number of Holes||5|
|Pitch Circle Ø [mm]||114.3|
Show CodesHide Codes
|Types||Brake Disc Rotors - 2 Piece|
|Warranty||12 month or 20,000km manufacturer's warranty, whichever comes first.|
Click the search button next to your vehicle to filter our website for all parts that fit it.