- Provides 40-50mm of street-legal lift (when used with standard shocks) without drastically altering the performance of your stock suspension
- Suitable for Ford Ranger PX (T6) 2011-2015 and Mazda BT-50, B22, B32 - 2011-2015
- Kit comprises of 2 front strut spacers, 2 rear raising blocks and 4 U bolts
- Ideal for both front and rear
- Won't cause your shock absorber struts to bottom out
- Developed from scratch with a full engineering program to make it unlike any lift block kit ever made before
- Fully street legal and contains no extended shackles
- Made of high quality anodized aluminium
- Kit contains 2 high quality front strut spacers, 2 rear lift blocks, 4 new replacement U-bolts and a brake hose extension kit where applicable
Please note: it is highly recommended that you replace your shock absorbers with longer-travel alternatives and align your axles after fitting. This kit is to be used with your standard suspension only.
Everything about the SuperPro Ezy-Lift Kit is designed to ensure that your vehicle gets a great-looking lift for less, from the front to the back. Whereas many lift block kits can prove dangerous and detrimental to your vehicle's handling, SuperPro have revolutionised the game with their precision engineering and dedication to using the finest materials in every aspect of their Ezy-Lift Kits. Get a mean look and a higher stance for less with the SuperPro Ezy-Lift Kit.
See here for fitting instructions.
Sparesbox understands any concerns you may have about installing lift blocks on your vehicle. For further information on the Pros, Cons and FAQs about lift blocks and spacers, click here.