K&N 69-2021TP Typhoon Induction Kit fits Mini Cooper S/Works 2002-07 69-2021TP
- K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent induction kit that replaces your vehicles restrictive air box
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower, improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 160,000km between services
- Easy to install, usually in less than 90 minutes
- 6.90 lb (3.14 kg)
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing aluminum tube
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Filter lasts up to 160,000km before service is required
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 69-2021TP Air Intake fits some Mini Cooper S, and Mini Works models.
The K&N 69-2021TP Typhoon air intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system designed to fit some Mini Cooper S and Works models. The restrictive factory air filter and air cleaner assembly are replaced by the K&N Typhoon air intake which is designed to dramatically reduce air flow restriction as it smoothes and straightens air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air intake. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. The 69-2021TP air intake comes with a black rubber topped K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that installs into the previous upper air cleaner space. Air is directed through the intake tube into the engine's throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The intake tube has an attractive chrome-like finish that's made to last and it accommodates the factory vent lines. A replacement, matching aluminum air inlet tube is installed into the lower air cleaner to provide better air flow as well. The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 160,000km before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using existing factory mounting points. The tools needed are a couple of screwdrivers, pliers, ratchet set and some wrenches.
|Engine Codes||W11 B16 A|
|Types||Cold Air Intakes|
|Warranty||Limited million mile manufacturer's warranty.|
Click the search button next to your vehicle to filter our website for all parts that fit it.