K&N 69-7070TP Typhoon Induction Kit fits Nissan 350Z 2003 69-7070TP
- K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent induction kit that replaces your vehicles restrictive air box
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower, improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 160,000km between services
- Easy to install, usually in less than 90 minutes
- 12.30 lb (5.59 kg)
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing aluminum tubes
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- Lasts up to 160,000km before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 69-7070TP Air Intake fits some Nissan 350Z models.
The K&N 69-7070TP Typhoon cold-air intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system designed to fit some Nissan 300Z 3.5 Liter V6 models. The restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing are replaced by the K&N Typhoon cold-air intake which is designed to pull in relatively cooler air and dramatically reduce air flow restriction by smoothing and straightening air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of denser air than the factory air intake. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. The 69-7070TP cold-air intake consists of a roto-molded plastic intake scoop that mounts behind the 350Z's front fascia directing cooler outside air through free-flowing aluminum tubing into the K&N carbon fiber topped air box. Inside the air box is a black rubber topped K&N high-flow air filter connecting to a mandrel-bent, 3" aluminum induction tube that delivers high volumes of clean, colder air into the engine's throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The intake tubes have an attractive silver powder-coat finish that's made to last. The cold-air intake system accommodates the factory mass air sensor and crank case vent hose. The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 160,000km before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. The tools needed for installation are a screwdriver, pliers, ratchet set and several wrenches.
|Specification||Complete Cold Air|
|Types||Cold Air Intakes|
|Warranty||Limited million mile manufacturer's warranty.|
Click the search button next to your vehicle to filter our website for all parts that fit it.