K&N 69-7502TB Typhoon Induction Kit fits Peugeot 106 1.6L 1996-2003 69-7502TB
- K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent induction kit that replaces your vehicles restrictive air box
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower, improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 160,000km between services
- Easy to install, usually in less than 90 minutes
- 5.40 lb (2.45 kg)
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Low restriction aluminum tube
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Lasts up to 160,000km before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces stock air intake system
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 69-7502TB Air Intake fits some Peugeot 106 II models.
The K&N 69-7502TB Typhoon air intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system designed to fit some Peugeot 106 II models. The restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing are replaced by the K&N Typhoon air intake which is designed to dramatically reduce air flow restriction as it smoothes and straightens air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air intake. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range.
The 69-7502TB air intake comes with a chrome topped K&N high-flow air filter that installs into the previous air box space. Air is directed through the intake tube into the engine's throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The intake tube has an attractive blue powder-coat finish that's made to last and it accommodates the factory breather hose. The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 160,000km before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using existing factory mounting points and includes a bracket to relocate the PAS reservoir. The tools needed are a screwdriver, pliers, ratchet set and some spanners.
|Types||Cold Air Intakes|
|Warranty||Limited million mile manufacturer's warranty.|