K&N 69-8002TS Typhoon Induction Kit fits Subaru Forester Turbo 2.5L 2004 69-8002TS
- K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent induction kit that replaces your vehicles restrictive air box
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower, improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 160,000km between services
- Easy to install, usually in less than 90 minutes
- 7.50 lb (3.41 kg)
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing aluminum tube
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Lasts up to 160,000km before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 69-8002TS Air Intake fits some Subaru Forester, and Subaru Forester Turbo models.
The K&N 69-8002TS Typhoon air intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system designed to fit some Subaru Forester Turbo models. The restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing are replaced by the K&N Typhoon air intake which is designed to dramatically reduce air flow restriction as it smoothes and straightens air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air intake. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. The 69-8002TS air intake comes with an ultra-lightweight carbon topped K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that installs into the previous air box space. Air is directed through the intake tube into the turbo charger inlet tube for a guaranteed power gain. The intake tube has an attractive silver powder-coat finish that's made to last and it accommodates the factory mass air sensor. The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 160,000km before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using existing factory mounting points. The tools needed are a couple of screwdrivers, pliers and a ratchet set.
|Types||Cold Air Intakes|
|Warranty||Limited million mile manufacturer's warranty.|
Click the search button next to your vehicle to filter our website for all parts that fit it.