K&N 69-8005TWR Typhoon Induction Kit fits Subaru WRX STI 2008-14 69-8005TWR
- K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent induction kit that replaces your vehicles restrictive air box
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower, improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 160,000km between services
- Easy to install, usually in less than 90 minutes
- 7.47 lb (3.40 kg)
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing aluminum tube
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Lasts up to 160,000km before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 69-8005TWR Air Intake fits some Subaru Impreza WRX STi, and Subaru WRX STI models.
The K&N 69-8005TWR Typhoon air intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system designed to fit some Subaru Impreza WRX STI and WRX STI models. The restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing are replaced by the K&N Typhoon air intake which is designed to dramatically reduce air flow restriction as it smoothes and straightens air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air intake. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. The 69-8005TWR air intake comes with an ultra-lightweight carbon fiber topped K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that installs into the previous air box space. Air is directed through the intake tube into the engine's throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The intake tube has an attractive red powder-coat finish that's made to last and it accommodates the factory mass air sensor. The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 160,000km before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using existing factory mounting points. The tools needed are a couple of screwdrivers, ratchet set and some wrenches.
|Types||Cold Air Intakes|
|Warranty||Limited million mile manufacturer's warranty.|
Click the search button next to your vehicle to filter our website for all parts that fit it.