K&N 69-0015TR Typhoon Induction Kit | Honda CR-V 2.0L/2.4L
- K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent induction kit that replaces your vehicles restrictive air box
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower, improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 160,000km between services
- Easy to install, usually in less than 90 minutes
- 5.91 lb (2.69 kg)
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing aluminum tube
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Lasts up to 160,000km before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 69-0015TR Air Intake fits some Acura RSX, and Honda CR-V models.
The K&N 69-0015TR Typhoon air intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system designed to fit some Acura RSX and Honda CR-V models. The restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing are replaced by the K&N Typhoon air intake which is designed to dramatically reduce air flow restriction as it smoothes and straightens air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air intake. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range.
The 69-0015TR air intake comes with a black rubber topped K&N high-flow air filter that installs into the previous air box space. Air is directed through the intake tube into the engine's throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The intake tube has an attractive red powder-coat finish that's made to last and it accommodates the factory IA bypass control thermal valve, air temperature sensor and crank case vent hose. The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 160,000km before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less. Check the vehicle applications and specific CARB status for each vehicle and air intake.
|Types||Cold Air Intakes|
|Warranty||Limited million mile manufacturer's warranty.|