K&N 69-4002TB Typhoon Induction Kit fits Ford Fiesta 2005-08 2.0L
- K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent induction kit that replaces your vehicles restrictive air box
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower, improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 160,000km between services
- Easy to install, usually in less than 90 minutes
- 7.04 lb (3.20 kg)
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing aluminum tubes
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- Lasts up to 160,000km before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 69-4002TB Air Intake fits some Ford Fiesta V models.
The K&N 69-4002TB Typhoon cold-air intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system designed to fit some Ford Fiesta models. The restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing are replaced by the K&N Typhoon cold-air intake which is designed to pull in outside air and dramatically reduce air flow restriction by smoothing and straightening air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air intake. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. The 69-4002TB cold-air intake consists of a chrome topped K&N high-flow air filter that mounts near the driver side wheel well directing outside air through free-flowing aluminum tubing. High volumes of clean air are delivered into the engine's throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The intake tubes have an attractive blue powder-coat finish that's made to last. The cold-air intake system accommodates a replacement silicone breather hose. The oversized cone shaped air filter comes with a water repellent DryCharger filter wrap to protect the filter from moisture. The air filter can be used for up to 160,000km before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions.
|Types||Cold Air Intakes|
|Warranty||Limited million mile manufacturer's warranty.|