K&N 69-6546TWR Typhoon Induction Kit | Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 10
- K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent induction kit that replaces your vehicles restrictive air box
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower, improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 160,000km between services
- Easy to install, usually in less than 90 minutes
- 10.00 lb (4.55 kg)
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Low restriction aluminum tubes
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Lasts up to 160,000km before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces stock air intake system
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 69-6546TWR Air Intake fits some Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR models.
The K&N 69-6546TWR Typhoon air intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system designed to fit some Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR models. The restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing are replaced by the K&N Typhoon air intake which is designed to dramatically reduce air flow restriction as it smoothes and straightens air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air intake. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range.
The 69-6546TWR air intake comes with an ultra-lightweight carbon fiber topped K&N high-flow air filter, a replacement aluminum upper intercooler tube and a heat shield. Air is directed through the intake tube into the engine's throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The aluminum tubes have an attractive wrinkle red powder-coated finish that's made to last and accommodates the factory mass air sensor and crank case vent hose. The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 160,000km before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using existing factory mounting points. The tools needed are two screwdrivers, ratchet set and a 13 millimeter wrench.
|Engine Codes||4B11 T/C|
|Types||Cold Air Intakes|
|Warranty||Limited million mile manufacturer's warranty.|
Click the search button next to your vehicle to filter our website for all parts that fit it.