K&N 69-7078TS Typhoon Induction Kit | Nissan 370Z 2008-17
- K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent induction kit that replaces your vehicles restrictive air box
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower, improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 160,000km between services
- Easy to install, usually in less than 90 minutes
- 11.72 lb (5.33 kg)
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Low restriction aluminum tubes
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Lasts up to 160,000km before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces stock air intake system
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filters
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 69-7078TS Air Intake fits some Infiniti G37, and Nissan 370Z models.
The K&N 69-7078TS Typhoon air intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system designed to fit some Nissan 370Z and Infiniti G37 models. The restrictive factory air filters and air intake housings are replaced by the K&N Typhoon air intake system which is designed to dramatically reduce air flow restriction as it smoothes and straightens air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air intakes. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range.
The 69-7078TS air intake comes with dual black rubber topped K&N high-flow air filters and heat shields that install into the previous air box spaces. Air is directed through the intake tubes into the engine's throttle bodies for a guaranteed power gain. The intake tubes have an attractive silver powder-coated finish that's made to last and accommodate the factory mass air sensors and crank case vent hoses. The oversized cone shaped air filters can be used for up to 160,000km before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake system is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using existing factory mounting points. The tools needed are a couple of screwdrivers, pliers, a ratchet set and several wrenches.
|Types||Cold Air Intakes|
|Warranty||Limited million mile manufacturer's warranty.|
Click the search button next to your vehicle to filter our website for all parts that fit it.