K&N 69-9000TS Typhoon Induction Kit | Volvo 2.5L 5-Cylinder 2004-12
- K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent induction kit that replaces your vehicles restrictive air box
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower, improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 160,000km between services
- Easy to install, usually in less than 90 minutes
- 9.60 lb (4.36 kg)
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing aluminum tube
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Filter lasts up to 160,000km before service is required
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 69-9000TS Air Intake fits some Volvo C30, Volvo S40, Volvo S40 II, and Volvo V50 models.
The K&N 69-9000TS Typhoon air intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system designed to fit some Volvo V50, C30 and S40 models. The restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing are replaced by the K&N Typhoon air intake which is designed to dramatically reduce air flow restriction as it smoothes and straightens air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air intake. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. The 69-9000TS air intake comes with a black rubber topped K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that installs into the previous air box space. Air is directed through the intake tube into the engine's throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The intake tube has an attractive silver powder-coat finish that's made to last and it accommodates the factory mass air sensor and crank case vent hose as well as replacement silicone EVAP and carbon filter vacuum hoses. The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 160,000km before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using existing factory mounting points. The tools needed are a couple of screwdrivers, a ratchet set and several wrenches.
|Types||Cold Air Intakes|
|Warranty||Limited million mile manufacturer's warranty.|
Click the search button next to your vehicle to filter our website for all parts that fit it.