K&N 69-9503TFK Typhoon Induction Kit | Audi/Skoda/VW 2.0TSI (K03 Turbo)
- Specifically designed to work with VAG Cars with 2.0TSI (K03 Turbo) Engines
- K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent induction kit that replaces your vehicles restrictive air box
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower, improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 160,000km between services
- Easy to install, usually in less than 90 minutes
- 10.30 lb (4.68 kg)
'- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing aluminum tube
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Lasts up to 160,000km before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 69-9503TFK Air Intake fits some Audi A3, Audi A3 Quattro, Seat Altea, Seat Altea XL, Seat Leon, Seat Toledo III, Skoda Octavia, Volkswagen Eos, Volkswagen Golf V, Volkswagen Golf V GTI, Volkswagen GTI, Volkswagen Jetta GLi, Volkswagen Jetta V, and Volkswagen Passat models.
The K&N 69-9503TFK Typhoon air intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system. The restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing are replaced by the K&N Typhoon air intake which is designed to dramatically reduce air flow restriction as it smoothes and straightens air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air intake. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. The 69-9503TFK air intake comes with a black rubber topped K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that installs into the previous air box space. Air is directed through the intake tube into the engine's throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The intake tube has an attractive flat black powder-coat finish that's made to last and accommodates the factory mass air sensor. The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 160,000km before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using existing factory mounting points. The tools needed are a screwdriver, ratchet set and several wrenches.
|Types||Cold Air Intakes|
|Warranty||Limited million mile manufacturer's warranty.|
Click the search button next to your vehicle to filter our website for all parts that fit it.