K&N 69-9504TTK Typhoon Induction Kit | Audi A3 & VW Golf Mk5/Mk6 2.0TSI
- K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent induction kit that replaces your vehicles restrictive air box
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower, improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 160,000km between services
- Easy to install, usually in less than 90 minutes
- 13.70 lb (6.23 kg)
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Low restriction aluminum tube
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Lasts up to 160,000km before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces stock air intake system
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 69-9504TTK Air Intake fits some Audi A3, Volkswagen CC, Volkswagen Eos, Volkswagen GTI, Volkswagen Jetta GLi, Volkswagen Passat, and Volkswagen Tiguan models.
The K&N 69-9504TTK Typhoon air intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system. The restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing are replaced by the K&N Typhoon air intake which is designed to dramatically reduce air flow restriction as it smoothes and straightens air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air intake. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range.
The 69-9504TTK air intake comes with a K&N XStream Top air filter designed for higher air flow and durability. A heat shield installs into the previous air box space that directs air through an intake tube into the engine's throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The intake tube has an attractive textured black finish that's made to last and accommodates the factory mass air sensor and air injection hose (on vehicles equipped with an air injection system). The XStream Top air filter can be used for up to 160,000km before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using existing factory mounting points requiring commonly available tools to do the job.
|Types||Cold Air Intakes|
|Warranty||Limited million mile manufacturer's warranty.|
Click the search button next to your vehicle to filter our website for all parts that fit it.