K&N 69-9756TFK Typhoon Induction Kit fits Audi A3 8P/Golf Mk5/Mk6 2.0TSI
- K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent induction kit that replaces your vehicles restrictive air box
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower, improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 160,000km between services
- Easy to install, usually in less than 90 minutes
- 7.58 lb (3.45 kg)
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Low restriction aluminum tube
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Lasts up to 160,000km before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces stock air intake system
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 69-9756TFK Air Intake fits some Audi A3, Audi TT, Seat Alhambra II, Seat Altea, Seat Altea XL, Seat Leon, Seat Toledo III, Skoda Octavia, Skoda Superb, Skoda Yeti, Volkswagen Beetle, Volkswagen Caddy IV, Volkswagen CC, Volkswagen EOS, Volkswagen Golf Plus, Volkswagen Golf V, Volkswagen Golf VI, Volkswagen Jetta V, Volkswagen Passat, Volkswagen Passat CC, Volkswagen Scirocco, Volkswagen Sharan II, Volkswagen Tiguan, and Volkswagen Touran models.
The K&N 69-9756TFK Typhoon air intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system. The restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing are replaced by the K&N Typhoon air intake which is designed to dramatically reduce air flow restriction as it smoothes and straightens air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air intake. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. The 69-9756TFK air intake comes with a black rubber topped K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that installs into the previous air box space. Air is directed through the intake tube into the engine's throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The intake tube has an attractive black powder-coat finish that's made to last and it accommodates the factory mass air sensor and vacuum line. The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 160,000km before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using existing factory mounting points.
Show CodesHide Codes
|Types||Cold Air Intakes|
|Warranty||Limited million mile manufacturer's warranty.|
Click the search button next to your vehicle to filter our website for all parts that fit it.