K&N 69-2024TTK Typhoon Induction Kit | Mini Cooper 1.6L 2012-14
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Low restriction aluminum tube
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Lasts up to 160,000km before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces stock air intake system
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 69-2024TTK Air Intake fits some Mini Cooper models.
The K&N 69-2024TTK Typhoon air intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system designed to fit some Mini Cooper models. The restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing are replaced by the K&N Typhoon air intake which is designed to dramatically reduce air flow restriction as it smoothes and straightens air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air intake. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. The 69-2024TTK air intake comes with a chrome topped K&N high-flow air filter and a stylish K&N branded heat shield that installs into the previous air box space. Air is directed through the intake tube into the engine's throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The intake tube has an attractive black powder-coat finish that's made to last and it accommodates the factory mass air sensor. The elongated cylinder shaped air filter can be used for up to 160,000km before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less.