K&N 69-3303TS Typhoon Induction Kit | Fiat 500 1.4L 2012-16
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Low restriction aluminum tube
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Lasts up to 160,000km before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces stock air intake system
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 69-3303TS Air Intake fits some Fiat 500 models.
The K&N 69-3303TS Typhoon air intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system designed to fit some FIAT 500 models. The restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing are replaced by the K&N Typhoon air intake which is designed to dramatically reduce air flow restriction as it smoothes and straightens air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air intake. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. The 69-3303TS air intake comes with a chrome topped K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that installs into the previous air box space and connects to the fresh air duct. Air is directed through the intake tube into the engine's throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The intake tube has an attractive silver powder-coat finish that's made to last and it accommodates a replacement silicone crank case vent hose. The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 160,000km before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less.