These kits bring engine airflow out of the factory box by providing a large size open-air conical or round High-Flow Air Filter. The extra surface area of these open-air air filters provide even more airflow at lower restriction than a K&N OE replacement filter which is always limited to the size of the factory air box. The larger air filter also captures and holds more dirt increasing its service life before a cleaning is required (up to 160,000km). The filter is then either directly attached to the engine carburetor or throttle body or indirectly through a tube assembly running from the filter to the engine. All adaptors are made from high quality materials such as steel, aluminum, silicon or reinforced nylon and ensure long life.
- Designed to Increase HP and Acceleration
- Engineered to Specific Vehicle Design
- Easy to Install, Usually in 90 minutes or less!
- Lasts up to 160,000km Before Service is Required (depending on driving conditions)
- High Performance Induction System
- Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Replaces OEM Filter and Air Box
- Air Filter is Washable and Reusable
- Works with Original Equipment Manufacturer Computer Systems