K&N Cold Air Intake 63 Series 63-1019
'- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing high density polyethylene tube
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Lasts up to 160,000km before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
The K&N AirCharger 63-1019 air intake system replaces the restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing on certain Viper crate engines. K&N air intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your vehicle's engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range.
The 63-1019 air intake uses two chrome topped K&N high-flow air filters that direct air into the custom molded intake tubes for a guaranteed power gain. The oversized air filters can be used for up to 160,000km before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install using commonly available tools.