'- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing high density polyethylene tube
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Lasts up to 160,000km before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 63-1101 Air Intake fits some Ford Focus models.
The K&N AirCharger 63-1101 air intake system replaces the restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing in some Ford Focus models. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your Focus's engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range.
The 63-1101 air intake comes with a K&N XStream Top air filter designed for higher air flow and durability. It directs air through an aerodynamically engineered intake tube into the engine's throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The XStream Top air filter can be used for up to 160,000km before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install using commonly available tools.