'- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing high density polyethylene tube
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Lasts up to 160,000km before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
The K&N 63-1551 Air Intake fits some Chrysler PT Cruiser models. See vehicle applications link for details.
A sister product to our 57 Series FIPK, our 63 Series AirChargerÂ® Air Intake Systems are '- Guaranteed horsepower gain. K&N air intake systems replace your vehicle's restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your vehicle's engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the OEM air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. The filters on these kits are washable and reusable. Most of our intake kits are relatively easy to install using tools commonly available (see installation instructions).