K&N 63-1700 63 Series AirCharger Intake | Fiat 500 Abarth 1.4T 2013+
- High-flow air intake replaces your vehicles restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower, improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing high density polyethylene tube
- Lasts up to 160,000km between services
- Easy to install, usually in less than 90 minutes
- 9.30 lb (4.23 kg)
'- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing high density polyethylene tubes
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Lasts up to 160,000km before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 63-1700 Air Intake fits some Fiat 500 Abarth models.
The K&N 63-1700 AirCharger air intake system replaces the restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing on some FIAT Abarth models. K&N air intakes are designed to dramatically reduce air intake restriction as well as smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range.
The 63-1700 air intake comes with a chrome topped K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that installs into the original air box space with a replacement, high-flow fresh air duct. Air is directed through an aerodynamically engineered intake tube into the engine's turbo inlet for a guaranteed power gain. The tube accommodates the factory crank case vent hose and vacuum lines. The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 160,000km before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively - Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less using your vehicle's existing factory mounting points. The tools needed are a screwdriver, pliers, ratchet set and several wrenches.
|Types||Cold Air Intakes|
|Warranty||Limited million mile manufacturer's warranty.|