'- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing high density polyethylene tube
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Lasts up to 160,000km before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 63-3052 Air Intake fits some Chevrolet Corvette models.
The K&N AirCharger 63-3052 air intake system replaces the restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing in some Chevrolet Corvette models. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your Corvette's engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range.
The 63-3052 air intake comes with a K&N carbon fiber top and flanged high-flow air filter that directs air into the custom molded intake for a guaranteed power gain. The oversized air filter can be used for up to 160,000km before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install requiring only a flat head screwdriver and a 10mm wrench.