K&N 71-1566 BlackHawk Induction Kit | Jeep Wrangler 3.6L V6 2012-17
- Free-flowing, mandrel bent aluminium tube air intake system replaces your vehicles restrictive air box
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower, improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 160,000km between services
- Easy to install, usually in less than 90 minutes
- Includes heat shield for consistent performance in hot conditions
- 11.80 lb (5.36 kg)
Dry synthetic air filter
Washable and reusable
K&N Million mile limited warranty
The K&N 71-1566 Air Intake fits some Jeep Wrangler models. See vehicle applications link for details.
K&N Blackhawk Induction air intake systems are available for select gas trucks, diesel trucks and muscle cars. They feature a black powder coated metal intake tube with a welded K&N engraved plate. K&N Blackhawk air intakes come with a black reusable K&N air filter made with Dryflow synthetic media. K&N Blackhawk air intakes provide excellent airflow for more power and torque while they protect your engine. This Blackhawk Induction Air Intake cannot be sold in California. It is not legal for use in California or other states adopting California emission standards. Check the K&N catalog or website vehicle parts search for specific CARB status.
|Types||Cold Air Intakes|
|Warranty||Limited million mile manufacturer's warranty.|
Click the search button next to your vehicle to filter our website for all parts that fit it.