K&N 77-1569KS 77 Series Induction Kit | Jeep Cherokee 3.2L V6 2014-17
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing aluminum tube
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Lasts up to 160,000km before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 77-1569KS Air Intake fits some Jeep Cherokee models.
The K&N 77-1569KS high-flow performance air intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system designed to fit specific Jeep Cherokee models. The restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing on your vehicle are replaced by this K&N air intake system which is designed to dramatically reduce air flow restriction as it smoothes and straightens air flow. The improved air flow allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than it would from the stock air intake. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout your engine's RPM range. In addition to more power, this air intake system improves engine sound with more aggressive and deeper acoustics during acceleration.
The 77-1569KS air intake comes with a K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that installs into the original air box space. Air is directed through the intake tube into the engine's throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 160,000km before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less.