- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing aluminum tubes
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Filter lasts up to 160,000km before service is required
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 69-1011TP Air Intake fits some Honda Civic EX, and Honda Civic V models.
The K&N 69-1011TP Typhoon cold-air intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system designed to fit some Honda Civic V and EX models. The restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing are replaced by the K&N Typhoon cold-air intake which is designed to pull in relatively cooler air and dramatically reduce air flow restriction by smoothing and straightening air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of denser air than the factory air intake. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. The 69-1011TP cold-air intake consists of a black rubber topped K&N high-flow air filter that mounts near the passenger side wheel well directing cooler outside air through free-flowing aluminum tubing into a short ram induction tube that delivers high volumes of clean, colder air into the engine's throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The oversized cone shaped air filter comes with a water repellent DryCharger filter wrap to protect the filter from moisture.