K&N Cold Air Intake Typhoon 69-2520TP
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing aluminum tube
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Lasts up to 160,000km before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 69-2520TP Air Intake fits some Chrysler Neon, Chrysler Neon II, Dodge Neon, Dodge Neon ACR, and Dodge Neon R/T models.
The K&N 69-2520TP Typhoon cold-air intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system designed to fit some Dodge Neon, ACR, and RT as well as Chrysler Neon and Neon II models. The restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing are replaced by the K&N Typhoon cold-air intake which is designed to pull in outside air and dramatically reduce air flow restriction by smoothing and straightening air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air intake. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. The 69-2520TP cold-air intake consists of a black rubber topped K&N high-flow air filter that mounts near the driver side wheel well directing cooler air through free-flowing aluminum tubing that delivers high volumes of clean air into the engine's throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The oversized cone shaped air filter comes with a water repellent DryCharger filter wrap to protect the filter from moisture. The air filter can be used for up to 160,000km before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions.