K&N Cold Air Intake Typhoon 69-2541TP
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing aluminum tube
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Lasts up to 160,000km before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
The K&N 69-2541TP Air Intake fits some Chrysler PT Cruiser models.
The K&N 69-2541TP Typhoon air intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system designed to fit some Chrysler PT Cruiser models. The restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing are replaced by the K&N Typhoon air intake which is designed to dramatically reduce air flow restriction as it smoothes and straightens air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air intake. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. The 69-2541TP air intake comes with a black rubber topped K&N high-flow air filter that installs into the previous air box space. Air is directed through the intake tube into the turbocharger inlet for a guaranteed power gain. The intake tube has an attractive chrome-like finish that's made to last and it accommodates the factory crank case vent hose. The tools needed are a ratchet set and a 13 millimeter wrench.