K&N Cold Air Intake Typhoon 69-4510TS
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing aluminum tube
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Filter lasts up to 160,000km before service is required
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 69-4510TS Air Intake fits some Chevrolet Cavalier, and Pontiac Sunfire models.
The K&N 69-4510TS Typhoon air intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system designed to fit some Chevrolet Cavalier and Pontiac Sunfire models. The restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing are replaced by the K&N Typhoon air intake which is designed to dramatically reduce air flow restriction as it smoothes and straightens air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air intake. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range.
The 69-4510TS air intake comes with a black rubber topped K&N high-flow air filter that installs into the previous air box space. Air is directed through the intake tube into the engine's throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 160,000km before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using existing factory mounting points. The tools needed are a couple of screwdrivers, pliers and a ratchet set.