K&N 69-7502TS Typhoon Induction Kit | Peugeot 106 1.6L 1996-2003
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Low restriction aluminum tube
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Lasts up to 160,000km before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces stock air intake system
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 69-7502TS Air Intake fits some Peugeot 106 II models.
The K&N 69-7502TS Typhoon air intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system designed to fit some Peugeot 106 models. The restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing are replaced by the K&N Typhoon air intake which is designed to dramatically reduce air flow restriction as it smoothes and straightens air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air intake. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range.
The 69-7502TS air intake comes with a chrome topped K&N high-flow air filter that installs into the previous air box space. Air is directed through the intake tube into the engine's throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The intake tube has an attractive silver powder-coat finish that's made to last and it accommodates a replacement silicone breather hose. The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 160,000km before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions.