King Springs Coil Spring Kit Super Low Front & Rear KDFL01-KDRL50SL
King Springs Lowered Springs are the best choice for optimising your vehicle's handling by lowering its ride height. Engineered from the finest steel, King Springs Lowered Springs will lower your vehicle's stance without a massive compromise on comfort.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Made from high-grade, high-stress X5K Spring Steel, engineered and designed by King Springs for the best spring rate and coil shape
- High quality material maintains strength, comfort despite being 30% lighter than conventional springs
- Optimises your vehicle's handling by providing a more responsive road feel
- Provides reduced roll and a lower centre of gravity, meaning your vehicle is better balanced
- Reduces vehicle ride height by approx. 30mm from standard in both the front and rear
IS THIS PRODUCT RIGHT FOR MY CAR?
If performance or a slightly enhanced, sporty aesthetic is required for your vehicle, King Springs lowered springs are the best choice for you. Lowered springs will provide a sizeable upgrade in steering and handling (when combined with the right parts), with the trade off of a mild compromise in suspension travel and ride comfort. This makes them perfect for performance, prestige and modified cars that want to look and perform their best on both the road and the track.
HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR LOWERED KING SPRINGS
When swapping your vehicle's springs for raised springs, we strongly advise replacing your shock absorbers with performance-oriented variants. We also recommend checking all the areas of your vehicle's suspension and steering to ensure that no other parts need replacing or optimising.
Be sure to check out our range of high quality shock absorbers, steering parts and suspension components and invest in the best quality for what you need, and you can rest assured that you'll get the best in safety and handling every time you hit the road.
This set contains front and rear springs: Front:KDFL-01 Rear:KDRL-50SL