King Springs Coil Spring Kit Raised Front & Rear KDFR40-KDRR41
King Springs Raised Springs are the ultimate spring for enhancing your vehicle's ride height for a variety of applications. Engineered from the best materials, they'll provide a modest boost to your vehicle's ride height at both the front and rear, while maintaining your handling integrity and ride comfort.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Made from high-grade, high-stress X5K Spring Steel, engineered and designed by King Springs for the best spring rate and coil shape
- High quality material maintains strength, comfort despite being 30% lighter than conventional springs
- Increased travel for enhanced comfort
- Provides optimal handling, responsiveness and steering
- Raises front ride height by approx. 20mm above standard, and rear ride height between approx. 30-40mm
- Some springs available in stiffer heavy duty and super heavy duty variants for vehicles that need an enhanced towing and carrying capacity
IS THIS PRODUCT RIGHT FOR MY CAR?
If you're heading off road, towing or carrying heavy loads, or simply just need an increased ground clearance, these springs are the choice for you. Maintaining great ride comfort and responsiveness while giving your vehicle the height to go more places than ever, these springs are perfect for country driving and commercial vehicles as part of a lift kit. These springs also offer the raise required for many vehicles that have bull bars.
HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR RAISED KING SPRINGS
When swapping your vehicle's springs for raised springs, we strongly advise replacing your shock absorbers with higher-travel variants. We also recommend checking all the areas of your vehicle's suspension and steering to ensure that no other parts need replacing or optimising.
Be sure to check out our range of high quality shock absorbers, steering parts and suspension components and invest in the best quality for what you need, and you can rest assured that you'll get the best in safety and handling every time you hit the road.
This set contains front and rear springs: Front:KDFR-40 Rear:KDRR-41