King Springs Coil Springs Raised HD Rear KTRR-59HD
King Springs Raised Extra HD Springs are the perfect choice for the toughest vehicles on the road. Made out of the best, lightest materials, these springs will provide your vehicle with the ultimate boost in towing and load-carrying strength, while raising its ride height to cope with a wide variety of terrains and conditions.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Made from high-grade, high-stress X5K Spring Steel, engineered and designed by King Springs for the best spring rate and coil shape
- High quality material maintains strength, comfort despite being 30% lighter than conventional springs
- Provides up to 500kg of additional pulling power, towing and load-carrying capacity
- Raises front ride height by approx. 20mm above standard, and rear ride height between approx. 30-40mm
- Doesn't sacrifice significantly on comfort, ride or handling
- Suitable for use with bull-bars and other 4WD accessories
IS THIS PRODUCT RIGHT FOR MY CAR?
The most heavily punished vehicles on the road need springs that can take the most punishment themselves, making King Springs Raised Extra HD springs the best choice to keep your vehicle driving at its best under the heaviest loads. If you're running a 4x4, SUV, ute or van that puts up with more punishment than most, these springs will give it added toughness to help it cope with heavy loads, as well as a raised stance to help it cope with uneven terrains and country roads.
HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR RAISED KING SPRINGS
When swapping your vehicle's springs for raised HD springs, we strongly advise replacing your shock absorbers with higher-travel, higher pressure variants. We also recommend checking all the areas of your vehicle's suspension and steering to ensure that no other parts need replacing or optimising.
Be sure to check out our range of high quality shock absorbers, steering parts and suspension components and invest in the best quality for what you need, and you can rest assured that you'll get the best in safety and handling every time you hit the road.
Springs are sold as an axle set (2 springs per box)