King Springs Coil Springs Standard Front KBFS-23
King Springs Standard Height Springs are the perfect OE replacement spring for your vehicle. Made of the finest materials, they maintain your vehicle's original ride height while ensuring a responsive, comfortable ride across a huge range of vehicles.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Made from high-grade, high-stress X5K Spring Steel, engineered and designed by King Springs for the best spring rate and coil shape
- High quality material maintains strength, comfort despite being 30% lighter than conventional springs
- Increased travel for enhanced comfort
- Provides optimal handling, responsiveness and steering
- Maintains front ride height as standard and keeps rear ride height between standard and 20mm raised
- Some springs available in a stiffer, heavy duty variant for vehicles that need an enhanced towing and carrying capacity
Please note: For 4WD or Ford â€œFâ€ Series Coil Springs, Standard Springs raise your vehicle's ride height by approx. 10-20mm.
IS THIS PRODUCT RIGHT FOR MY CAR?
King Springs standard springs really are the best option for both subtly upgrading your vehicle's handling and stability and doing a straight swap of your vehicle's coil springs without a fuss. If you want a true replacement without having to worry about your vehicle's height, comfort or handling being compromised in any way, then go for the standard height spring from King Springs. Standard king springs can also be fitted easily while keeping your vehicle's OE shock absorbers and struts.
HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR KING SPRINGS
When swapping your vehicle's springs, we generally recommend checking all the areas of your vehicle's suspension and steering to ensure that no other parts need replacing or optimising.
Be sure to check out our range of high quality shock absorbers, steering parts and suspension components and invest in the best quality for what you need, and you can rest assured that you'll get the best in safety and handling every time you hit the road.
Springs are sold as an axle set (2 springs per box)