King Springs Coil Springs Raised HD Front KJFR-29HD
King Springs Standard HD Springs will give your vehicle a bit of added pulling power, without having to go to the hassle of raising your vehicle. Made out of high quality materials, these springs will provide extra towing and carrying capacity without a significant drop in ride quality or suspension travel.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Made from high-grade, high-stress X5K Spring Steel, engineered and designed by King Springs for the best spring rate and coil shape
- High quality material maintains strength, comfort despite being 30% lighter than conventional springs
- Provides between 100-300kg of additional pulling power, towing and load-carrying capacity
- Maintains front ride height as standard and keeps rear ride height between standard and 20mm raised
- Doesnâ€™t sacrifice significantly on comfort, ride or handling
IS THIS PRODUCT RIGHT FOR MY CAR?
For standard passenger vehicles that also frequently have to put up with the demands of an active lifestyle, these springs are perfect. Providing your vehicle with a little extra power without making you raise your vehicle, these springs are great for those vehicles that regularly need to tow caravans, carry heavy equipment or offset suspension sag.
HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR LOWERED KING SPRINGS
When swapping your vehicleâ€™s springs, we generally recommend checking all the areas of your vehicleâ€™s suspension and steering to ensure that no other parts need replacing or optimising.
Be sure to check out our range of high quality shock absorbers, steering parts and suspension components and invest in the best quality for what you need, and you can rest assured that youâ€™ll get the best in safety and handling every time you hit the road.
Springs are sold as an axle set (2 springs per box)