K&N 69-1007TS Typhoon Induction Kit fits Honda Civic 1.6L /1.7L 2001-06
- K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent induction kit that replaces your vehicles restrictive air box
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower, improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 160,000km between services
- Easy to install, usually in less than 90 minutes
- 7.95 lb (3.61 kg)
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing aluminum tubes
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Lasts up to 160,000km before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 69-1007TS Air Intake fits some Honda Civic DX, Honda Civic EX, Honda Civic HX, Honda Civic LX, Honda Civic Si, Honda Civic Value Package, and Honda Civic VI models.
The K&N 69-1007TS Typhoon cold-air intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system designed to fit some Honda Civic VI, SI, LX, HX, EX and DX models. The restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing are replaced by the K&N Typhoon cold-air intake which is designed to pull in outside air and dramatically reduce air flow restriction by smoothing and straightening air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air intake. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. The 69-1007TS cold-air intake consists of a black rubber topped K&N high-flow air filter that mounts near the passenger side wheel well directing outside air through free-flowing aluminum tubing into a short ram induction tube that delivers high volumes of clean air into the engine's throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The intake tubes have an attractive silver powder-coat finish that's made to last. The cold-air intake system accommodates the factory air temperature sensor and a replacement silicone crankcase vent hose. The oversized cone shaped air filter comes with a water repellent DryCharger filter wrap to protect the filter from moisture. The air filter can be used for up to 160,000km before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This cold air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using existing factory mounting points. The tools needed are a screwdriver, pliers, ratchet set and an Allen wrench.
|Specification||Complete Cold Air|
|Types||Cold Air Intakes|
|Warranty||Limited million mile manufacturer's warranty.|
Click the search button next to your vehicle to filter our website for all parts that fit it.