K&N 69-3300TP Typhoon Induction Kit fits Fiat Punto 1.8L 1999-2005
- K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent induction kit that replaces your vehicles restrictive air box
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower, improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 160,000km between services
- Easy to install, usually in less than 90 minutes
- 6.00 lb (2.73 kg)
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Low restriction aluminum tubes
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- Lasts up to 160,000km before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces stock air intake system
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 69-3300TP Air Intake fits some Fiat Punto models.
The K&N 69-3300TP Typhoon cold-air intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system designed to fit some FIAT Punto models. The restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing are replaced by the K&N Typhoon cold-air intake which is designed to pull in outside air and dramatically reduce air flow restriction by smoothing and straightening air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air intake. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range.
The 69-3300TP cold-air intake consists of a black rubber topped K&N high-flow air filter that mounts near the driver side wheel well directing outside air through free-flowing aluminum tubing. High volumes of clean air are delivered into the engine's throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The intake tubes have an attractive chrome-like finish that's made to last. This air intake system can be configured as a cold air intake where the air filter is placed near the wheel well or as a short ram intake where the filter is placed within the engine compartment. The oversized cone shaped air filter comes with a water repellent DryCharger filter wrap to protect the filter from moisture. The air filter can be used for up to 160,000km before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions.
|Specification||Complete Cold Air|
|Types||Cold Air Intakes|
|Warranty||Limited million mile manufacturer's warranty.|